Get to know a collection of 15 random fun facts about me. Do we share anything in common? Let me know in the comments.
- Traveled to Paris, France in 1997
- Watched Michael Jackson live in concert, Paris, France 1997
- Have 5 children
- Love hospital food
- AA in Interior Design from FIDM San Francisco, CA 1998
- Regrets not living longer in San Francisco, CA
- Screams during scary parts in movies
- Married my high school sweetheart
- Favorite color is any shade of pink
- Homecoming Queen of Franklin High School, Stockton, CA 1995
- Ran a marathon (26.2 miles) Nike Women’s Marathon, San Francisco, CA 2011
- Walked Mayan ruins of Chichén Itza, Mexico in 2003
- When I was a child, I wanted to be the President of the U.S.
- I wore braces from third grade through the first week of my Freshman year (and headgear for that first year)
- My favorite movie is Wuthering Heights, 1939 version
You must log in to post a comment.