Stockton families have a new place for family fun!
Luv 2 Play is an indoor playground with a Lego build area, arcade and café. Located at 3702 E. Hammer Lane, Suite C, Stockton, California. Luv 2 Play is ideal for families with children 12 and younger. Our family was invited along with several others to a sneak peek during their Ribbon Cutting Ceremony.
Luv 2 Play is now open in Stockton at at 3702 E. Hammer Lane, Suite C! Check it out #howshedoesit #Luv2Play #familyfunTweet
What you can expect at Luv 2 Play
- There are so many slides, crawl tubes, and tunnels to keep the kids busy for quite a while! I really liked the seating areas around both sides of this play area.
- Within the large indoor playground is a colorful closed off area for toddlers – 4 year olds
- There’s a separate closed off area just for babies and crawlers.
- I was excited to see a quite closed area for nursing!
- The Café serves up the usual fun foods. Can’t go wrong with pizza, am I right? It was pretty tasty too!
The different play areas have plenty to keep kids busy plus the admission is fairly affordable. For example, two adults (13+) are free with two paid children. Children’s pricing breaks down in different ways, please check their website here. For example, for Juan and I along with Titus and Joseph, our price would be $30.00 to play as along as the kids wanted.
Who’s ready to visit Luv 2 Play?
I’m so excited Stockton has a new place for families. My kids are already asking when they can go back. I’m looking forward to going again myself. That slide was fun! Yes, I did go down that big slide! 😂